Irix monitoring/check_by_ssh

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jun 6 21:35:04 CEST 2005

Nope. If the source key exists in the authorized_hosts file on the
remote host then passwordless access is allowed w/o the agent. 'man 8
sshd' and search for authorized keys for additional limitations that you
can employ. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember and have
never used the agent.

--
Marc