Probably I am missing something obvious.....

John Stevens jstevensog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 06:23:18 CEST 2005

Hi All,
Yes I was definitely premature.  I have expanded my config to check
ping several devices on the network and all fail with a timout error.
"	CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds".  Even disabling
SELinux did not help the situation.  As stated previously, I can now
ping and check_ping the hosts from a console session su'ed as nagios
user.  But the tests just don't work.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards
John