AW: nagios database??

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Fri Jun 3 15:21:23 CEST 2005

> hi,
> anybody know where nagios v 2.x save the results about the checks.
> Is in a database, in a file ?????
Nagios itself saves everything in a file. Database support as known as in 1.2 is been dropped, but still possible.
I'm using perfparse to store the results in an mysql db...though perfparse isn't very good for long time storage, because there is no "real" database schema... my database is about 30GB after 6 Months, with only Binary Data saved (~200hosts and 2400 services with average Interval of 3min)

> thaks for all.
> Anxo.
Np.

Philipp