AW: schedule downtime every day/week

Karsch, Jonas j.karsch at radeberger-gruppe.de
Thu Jun 2 15:16:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

if you dont realy need a scheduled downtime, you can define special time periods for those hosts:

define timeperiod{
		timeperiod_name	24x7rebootFriday22h
		alias			24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, Reboot on Friday 22h 10 minutes
		sunday	00:00-24:00
		monday	00:00-24:00
		tuesday	00:00-24:00
		wednesday	00:00-24:00