content on the web won't change even nagios process has been killed

Ran Li Ran.Li at sprint-canada.com
Thu Jul 28 22:53:37 CEST 2005

Hi Scott and all,

Thanks for the reply.

before I did could see the error page when without nagios running, how
come not be able to right now.

yes, the process 3548 is the only nagios process.

I m afraid of my broswer's caching so I tried to visit the web page from
another computer which never visit the page before, know what, It shows
the same normal page when WITHOUT nagios running.

Anybody met this problem before? please comment. Thanks.

Regards,

-tea