cleaning out nagios pending messages to be sent

Jim B elemint at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:05:02 CEST 2005

I have looked in the mail ques for postfix and sendmail; I do not exim
installed, although I am not sure which mta nagios is using but I keep
getting old messages (send to me via email). Before the messages go to the
mailques where are they in nagios so I can delete them?

Since the ques are empty but I keep getting old messages it would seem that
nagios has some old alerts that it is sending to my mail ques but I need to
delete them before they get to the que beccuase once they go to the que they
are sent out via smtp before I can not stop them.

Jim