(service|host)_notification_commands

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jul 27 23:34:38 CEST 2005

Yes, it actually started about the execution order of the service
notification commands. I have no idea how it changed to check scheduling
and I'm not inclined to read through the thread to find out.

> The next step would be to
> - either analyze the original problem to find a work-around,
> - or see if Nagios could be modified to retain this order.

Agreed. Given the limitation the obvious answer would be to create an
external script that's called as the notification command and runs x and
y in their required order. I for one think the current functionality is
sufficient, nor did I ever think that they _should_ be executed
sequentially.

Please note that I am not the OP.

--
Marc