notification suppression

Scott Sugar ssugar at proserveit.com
Wed Jul 27 22:13:01 CEST 2005

Im not exactly sure what your trying to do....

is it that you have a group of hosts and if they all go down then only one should send a notification?

or do you have a group of hosts and if one goes down in that group then none of the others should notify?

im not sure what your trying to do..

the way the manual talks of what a dependant service is and what the service depending on it is a little bit confusing in my mind... I had to play around a bit until i figured it out.... Im going to be setting up a large group of dependencies... probably early next week so I'll have it fresh in my mind then....