return code 111 out of bounds?

HP Geeza getbacktome3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:12:19 CEST 2005

Hi

I am having trouble with a few unix machines that i am monitoring and was
wondering if anybody knew why i was getting this error message and what can
be done to resolve the problem.

I am getting a "return code 111 out of bounds?" error message in the status
section of the monitored host.  It only appears to be affect some of the
service checks eg: CPU load and disk space....other checks eg ping seem to
be ok.

Any ideas on what i am doing wrong?