Frustrations w/ Nagios -- newbie

Rob Moss robmossrm at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 15:15:14 CEST 2005

You need to set up Apache .htaccess and passwords for the directories
nagios is installed to.  There are docs on the Apache website.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/htaccess.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#allowoverride

Also update your nagios cgi.cfg to say which users can perform which
actions.

Cheers