statusmap issue

Formy-Duval Alan formy-duval_alan at bah.com
Tue Jul 12 16:55:52 CEST 2005

 I too am having this problem when clicking on statusmap and also trends
and a few other things.

I'm attempting to Run Nagios on Solaris 9, using ldd, I've discovered
there is no libgd.  However, I don't see libgd available for Solaris as
a package.  I'm still checking my other dependancies, does anyone have
any info concerning Nagios on Solaris 9 Sparc?

Thanks,
Alan