UPS Monitoring

PD paul at ranahminang.net
Tue Jul 12 09:15:52 CEST 2005

Dear all.

Can someone give me an example brief about how to use check_ups ?

the utilities under NUT already up and run.

# upsc ica-sin3100c at localhost
driver.name: genericups
driver.parameter.port: /dev/cuaa0
driver.parameter.upstype: 4
driver.version: 2.0.1
driver.version.internal: 1.30
ups.mfr: Generic
ups.model: Generic RUPS model
ups.status: OL

But, check_ups still not working. How to test it ?

# /usr/local/libexec/nagios/check_ups -H 127.0.0.1 -u ica-sin3100c
UPS does not support any available options

Regards

PD