Warning error

Guillermo Padilla gpadilla at cbct.com
Fri Jul 8 23:39:48 CEST 2005

I've resolved this issue, early in the day I was working on trying to
fix a problem the statusmap.cgi link where I get an internal error has
occurred error.  So I ran chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_t
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/
To try to fix the problem which it didn't.

I did an ls -lz and enter the default security settings for that folder
as if where when it was first installed.

Well the process now shows as working.

Now one to battling my cgi issue.

Thanks for the help giving to me thus far.

-g