!st Time

Edward Ford eford at nexusenergy.com
Fri Jul 8 17:37:31 CEST 2005

Good luck. Watch out for people in this forum also, they don't like easy
questions. It took me awhile to get mine going and looking past the rude
people in this forum with the help of the forum I got mine working. There
are no books that I am aware of but there are a few good sites that I also
used. Do a google search for them and they will be there.

Good luck and ignore the rude people in this forum, there are a few helpful
people in the forum along with them.

Eddie