Vedr.: Plugin to check smp CPU's

Thomas Jens Lauritsen tjl at topdanmark.dk
Fri Jul 8 13:34:09 CEST 2005

Hello,

I use a selfmade plugin bash script to check more than one cpu.

It is done via SNMP and it is working with a temp file to compare previous
results.

It's proberly not the smartest script in the world, but it works....

Currently it only checks win2000 os and up to 4 cpu's. You can expand the
number of cpu´s your self.

I can send you the plugin if you like.

Best regards

Thomas

|---------+---------------------------------------->
|         |           Martin Wolfert               |
|         |           <Martin.Wolfert at ptv.de>      |
|         |           Sendt af:                    |
|         |           nagios-users-admin at lists.sour|
|         |           ceforge.net                  |
|         |                                        |
|         |                                        |
|         |           08-07-2005 13:23             |
|         |                                        |
|---------+---------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       Til:      "'nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'" <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Vedr.:    [Nagios-users] Plugin to check smp CPU's                                                     |

Hi anyone,

did you knew any nagios plugin for monitoring cpu's ?

The python based script on the nagios exchange website does not work on our
sytem.
And .... i cant "speak" python, so i cant fix the problem :-(

Best Regards

Martin Wolfert

PTV AG
Webadministrator