Nagios with database support

Daniel Szortyka sekuela at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:47:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

I always had a question... or a doubt... The nagios database support
store what exactly?

Example...

Can I save my nagios.log and status.log on my mysql..? I say that
cause in 1.x version, when I go in "Aviability" of hosts or services,
frequently I had a error result... the hosts always stay with 100% of
a some result.... With the 2.0b I dont have more this error...

Thanks!
Daniel