email notification question

Andrew Cruse andrew at profitability.net
Wed Jul 6 19:18:39 CEST 2005

Did you have trouble getting notifications set up properly at first?
The only way I could see that happening is if you had Sendmail (or
whatever MTA you're using on that server) misconfigured and all those
alerts from all the time you were testing were queued up and didn't get
sent until sendmail was fixed and restarted which caused the queued
messages to be retried, this time successfully.

Andrew

  _____