notification reasons

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jul 6 17:15:07 CEST 2005

The only macro's you have available for notification directly from
Nagios are listed here --

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/macros.html

That being said, your notification command can be any script you like.
It is certainly possible with a little programming to take the relevant
macro's in as command line arguments and gather additional information
from other sources to include in the email that you send.

--
Marc