weird error in rrd

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jul 6 16:54:01 CEST 2005

CF is the Consolidation Function. This is usually AVERAGE but can be
MAX(IMUM), MIN(IMUM) or LAST. See
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/tut/rrd-beginners.en.
html. It's touched on in the RRA section.

It would appear that when you created the rrd file you did not specify
it to calculate/store MAX for RTA.

--
Marc