Nagiosgrap MAP File for known Plugins

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Tue Jul 5 15:03:27 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just startet with nagiosgraph, after having some Problems with Nagios 2.0a1 and Nagiosgraph, it's working fine now with Nagios 2.0b3.

Now I wonder if there exists some kind of "global Map File" for all known Plugins. I suppose that some of you already did a map File entry for let's say all check_nt stuff, or check_icmp, I've already seen those topics in the list.
But to be honest, wouldn't it be better to put those entries for all standard Plugins into one map file you could download, and then provide this map file on the sourceforge Page, or direct with the nagiosgraph download?
This would make installing a lot easier and would save a lot of time.

If there already exists such a map file: Pleeaaase give it to me :) I'm pretty lazy and don't want to search the list for all the stuff one by one :)

Regards,
Philipp Sand

Philipp Sand
OC-CC-TEC-SYS