ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .VA_COPY <-- Can anyone tell me how to fix this????

Kenneth Klein kklein9 at uky.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:15:35 CEST 2005

Thanks for the advice.

"to the top of the file" <-- which file are you referring to? Makefile?

The systems I am working on all run AIX 5.3. I do have Linux (SLES)
running on one partition in one of our 3 p570's, but the AIX LPARs are
the ones I want to monitor.

--
I am told that the US spent a lot of money trying to find a pen that
would write in weightlessness. They showed the "Space Pen" to the