High memory use

Saulo de Paula Ricardi sricardi at timbrasil.com.br
Mon Jan 31 14:10:45 CET 2005

Hi List,

I have a RH Linux running Nagios that monitors 100 routers and each interface is being checked by check_ifoperstatus.

The memory is reaching 100% after 2 or 3 days of use and after that, Linux loses connection with the devices and becomes slow a lot. I´ve looked the problem "service_reaper_frequency" on faq, decreasing the number of it in nagios.cfg and did not work.

Is there another way to solve it ?

Thanks in advance,

Saulo