cgi-bin notification errors

aragorn angwen ataraxya_iii at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 31 13:53:46 CET 2005

bonjour,

First, excuse my bad english, I'm french

I have some problems with my nagios.
Cgi-bin do not refresh correctly.
During a nagios process, I have some alert. and they
are all corrected. But notification on the Cgi-bin don
't stop, but on nagios log, I have a message that the
test is OK.

Someone know this kind of problem ???

thanks.

Note : I'm under mandrake 10.1 and nagios 1.2