Double ssh

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Mon Jan 31 10:00:06 CET 2005

> Basically, deep-ssh just constructs a bunch of ssh's that call other
> ssh's, until you're at your destination, at which point, a command is run.

It's nice and it works.

I wonder how to put the specification into the services definition. The
problem being the bang routing of the servers whici conflicts with nagios'
separation of parameters. I've tried to escape it any way I know with no
result. Something like this:

deep_ssh!"serverA!serverB"!"plugins/check_disk"!20%!10%!/dev/hda1

or single quotes or backslashing the '!' don't work.