runnin NRPE on MacOsX

Stephan Janosch stephan.janosch at interface-business.de
Fri Jan 28 15:39:12 CET 2005

joost at informatiefabriek.nl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to run a NRPE client or a kind of NagiosClient on a Mac
> Os X computer?
> I can't find any information about that. Any help should be great!
>
> Met vriendelijke groet,
>
> Joost Saanen

That should be possible, because there is a unix under mac os X. So look
for the gnu utilities and compile the stuff.

We can help you on setting up nagios, but I think this list is the wrong
place, when you need assistance in setting up the "other image" of your
mac os X. Perhaps you will find a tutorial, which shows you, how to
access the unix under your nice looking GUI.

Stephan