Fw: Update on 2.01b and Solaris

Winkles, William (Bill) billwinkles at lucent.com
Thu Jan 27 19:15:32 CET 2005

I had to have apache load the mod_env module in httpd.conf.  Then add this
directive to the httpd.conf file:

<IfModule mod_env.c>

        SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib/:/usr/lib

</IfModule>

Try that with your appropriate library paths and see if that fixes your
status.cgi problem.

For status map, I loaded the latest GD, Jpeg, and libpng packages from
sunfreeware.

Bill

  _____