RES: Status map

Breno Andrade Cotta squadra.breno at telemigcelular.com.br
Thu Jan 27 22:00:39 CET 2005

Pawel,

I can "draw" the status map with coordenates.
In file hostextinfo.cfg define the coordenate for each element.

Like this

define hostextinfo{
	name		router1
	icon_image 	cisco3700.png
	icon_image_alt	Cisco 3700 Series
	vrml_image	cisco3700.png
	statusmap_image	cisco3700.png
	gd2_image	cisco3700.png
	}
define hostextinfo{
	use 		router1
	host_name 	router1
	2d_coords	150,200
	}

I hope that with this example I can help.

PS: I´m using Nagios 1.2 too.

Regards,
--
Breno Andrade Cotta - adm. redes engenharia
Rede de prestaçao de serviços e transmissao GPRS TC/AC

MSN: breno_cotta at hotmail.com <mailto:breno_cotta at hotmail.com>