Status map

Bill Akins Bill_Akins at emoryhealthcare.org
Wed Jan 26 21:13:11 CET 2005

Hi Pawel,
Do you have parents defined for each host?  That will help spread out
the view by geographic locations (kind of).  You can also turn on or off
the drawing layers based on hostgroups.  This can help a lot.

>>> Pawel <pawel at mandrake.pl> 1/26/2005 8:42 AM >>>

Hello.
I would like to ask about map of network (Status map).If map in Nagios
can
have couple of levels? I see about 150 different hosts and map is
difficult
to read. I sow same function in map from HP OpenView, where more than
200
hosts were regrouped in 12 localizations and on main map we sow just
these
localizations. When I check this localizations I sow that under main
one
were another hosts. Is this possible in Nagios?
I use Nagios 1.2, but if is needed I can change for 2.0b1

Pawel

reporting any issue.