Equivalent to NSClient for nsca

eltato_murcia-nagios at yahoo.es eltato_murcia-nagios at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 25 21:23:33 CET 2005

I am trying to configure a really large network with
routers, firewalls, etc. To solve this problem I am
planning to use nsca in order to able to receive
passive checks at the nagios server.

My problem is that I can't find any software to make
the same function of NSClient: disk space left, mem
usage, etc.

I have googled for information about this but I have
just found information how to monitorize linux systems
using bash scripting and then calling the send_nsca.
But nothing about windows boxes. The more approximate
solution that I have found is NC_Net, but the support
for send_nsca probably will be added in february.

For this moment I have found the send_nsca for win32
but any program to feed it with information.

Suggestions please.