not authorized, config seems ok.

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Jan 25 22:00:35 CET 2005

That change is very odd. I haven't seen that happen before but it
indicates that your web server isn't setting the REMOTE_USER environment
variable properly for this CGI. Is cmd.cgi in the same directory as the
other cgi's? Have you tried it with a different browser? At what point
exactly do you see the error, i.e. when you click on 'Acknowledge this
service problem' or other command or when you try to submit the
parameters for the selected command?

Also, what version of Nagios are you using, OS, web server, etc...

--
Marc