check_load

Ovig Degrouard ovig.degrouard at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 25 15:59:53 CET 2005

Hi,
I don't know which option write after check_local_load. I think there
are some elements missing!
I have this message: UNKNOWN 01-25-2005 15:50:40 0d 0h 37m 48s 3/3
Warning threshold must be float or float triplet!

in my cfg files:

define service {
    use                                    generic-service
    host_name                         localhost
    service_description          LOAD
    is_volatile                          0
    check_period                    24x7
    max_check_attempts       3
    normal_check_interval     5
    retry_check_interval        1
    contact_groups                localhost-admins
    notification_interval         5
    notification_period          24x7
    notification_options         w,u,c,r
    _check_command              check_local_load_
}

# 'check_local_load' command definition
define command{
    command_name    check_local_load
    command_line    $USER1$/check_load -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
    }

Thanks,
O. Degrouard