[Nagiosplug-devel] check_rta (aka check_icmp 0.9)

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Jan 25 10:42:27 CET 2005

Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Sorry for cross-posting, and sorry for posting twice to nagiosplug-devel

Those who have been kind enough to try the check_rta/(new)check_icmp
should have a look at https://devel.op5.se/oss (oss.op5.se is down due
to isp problems, I will arrange for mirroring when it goes back up so
both locations should work properly from now on), where you will find
the latest version available. It should build properly on linux, *bsd
and solaris now, although I have only tested linux.

If anyone would be kind enough to allow me some build-space on a solaris
server (or anywhere else where nagios builds and runs, really) it would
speed up development tremendously and contribute in a very real way to
the progress. I will send my public SSH keys on request, so as to save
the insecurities of distributing passwords. Add the user 'exon' in that
case, if you please.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer