Can someone have a look, please?

Stephan Janosch stephan.janosch at interface-business.de
Tue Jan 25 10:37:44 CET 2005

Hi nagios users!

I'm trying to do a overview ov nagios' core objects. The objects needed
for nagios to run. I also want to show the relations between these
"core" objects. So I did a nice(?) image (look at mail attachement).

Did i miss something?

Thanks for your attention and sorry for sending an image to the list. I
would also contribute this image to the manual, if it's useful.
Especcially nagios starters have their difficulties to see the
connections between the objects.

If you want to give some critics to the image, feel free.

regards, Stephan