Monitoring Hosts with dyndns dynamic IPs

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Mon Jan 24 14:19:40 CET 2005

Julian Hein wrote:

>Hi Rainer
>

>>I'm considering monitoring some hosts of customers that have
>>

>>dynamic IPs and are accessible via dyndns-urls.
>>

>>Is that possible ?
>>

>Yes it is, but why didn't you just try it. Writing this message
> definitly took longer :-)

Because I want to ask the customer first, if I'm actually allowed to do
it (and he'll pay for it...)
:-)

cheers,
Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - rainer at ultra-secure.de     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~