Not authorized to add comments

Joe Giles jgiles at joeman1.com
Fri Jan 21 19:17:56 CET 2005

Stephen Joy wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Unfortunatly i am still suffering from this problem and i really need it fixed. Any more ideas anyone might have would be great. I have read the Docs at lenth and belive that i have followed all the appropriate instructions.
>
>Thanks in advance.

>Hi,
>
>thanks for the suggestion but that error was just my typing in the email i have checked for spelling in the config file and it is fine.
>
>Anymore idea from anyone would really be appriciated.

>Hi,
>
>Did you realize your spelling mistake there?
>authorized_for_all_service_commands=naigosadmin should be nagiosadmin I
>suppose ;)
>
>Regards,
>Philipp

Hello,

I am new to this list, so I don't know if this was solved or not, but I
ran into this same issue. No matter what user I put in the config file
to be able to do this, it would not work. What I ended up doing was
chown the nagios.cmd file to the user:apache and chmod 660 the file. I
also had to mod the startup script and add these lines:

chown $Nagion:apache $NagiosCmd
chmod 660 $NagiosCmd

at about line 110 in the init script (Right in the start area under the
sleep1 command.

Hope this helps!!!

Joe