Hostext info] ANYBODY??????

Sudheer Muddappa sudheer at tgs-solutions.com
Fri Jan 21 16:20:13 CET 2005

Guys,

Can some one help me on this?

I have these parameters in my cgi.cfg file
# DG EXTENDED DATA
# Note: These config directives are only used if you compiled
# in database support for extended data!
# The user you specify here only needs SELECT privileges on the
# 'hostextinfo' table in the database.

xeddb_host=localhost
xeddb_port=3306
xeddb_database=abc
xeddb_username=abc
xeddb_password=abc

and

xedteplate_config_file=/etc/nagios/hostextinfo.cfg

in hostexetinfo.cfg i have this entry.

define hostextinfo{
                host_name netmonitor
                notes_url      none
                icon_image debian.png
                vrml_image debian.png
                gd2_icon_image debian.gd2
                icon_image_alt Debian Server
                statusmap_image debian.gd2
                2d_coords 100,200
                3d_coords 100.0,50.0,75.0
           }

Is this right? Do i need to configure anything else?

Other severvices of nagios are managed by mysql db.

THanks,
Sudheer