statusmap.cgi

James jkmoseley at jump.net
Thu Jan 20 19:24:37 CET 2005

All cgi's should be compiled when you do a 'make all'.  However, this cgi, the
trends cgi, and one other, I believe, will not compile if you don't have the
GD, PNG, and JPEG libraries installed.  Read the docs for more info on these
libraries and where to obtain them.  If you do have these libraries installed,
rerun configure with the following options:

./configure  --with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib --with-gd-inc=/usr/local/include

Replace the paths above with where your libraries are.

James