statusmap.cgi

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jan 20 19:22:58 CET 2005

Did you meet the pre-requisites? You must have gd and gd-devel
installed. When you run configure, if you see --

"Boutell's GD library is required to compile the statusmap, trends"
"and histogram CGIs.  Get it from http://www.boutell.com/gd/, compile"
"it, and use the --with-gd-lib and --with-gd-inc arguments to specify"
"the locations of the GD library and include files."

Then they aren't installed or aren't in standard locations. Search for
statusmap.cgi in the FAQ for more information.

--
Marc