Printf issues with $output$

Ian Davidson idavidso at juniper.net
Thu Jan 20 13:56:46 CET 2005

I've seen a few questions on this subject but have yet to find the
solution, so apologies if I'm going over old ground here.

I'm monitoring some Windows server disks and the resulting output is
along the lines of:

'c:\ - total: 16.92 Gb - used: 11.92 Gb (70%) - free 5.00 Gb (30%)', but
printf is cutting off everything after the 'c:' in the email alerts as
it is processing the backslash as an exit request. Any ideas how to get
around this??

Cheers,

Ian
---