Tying nagios logins to AD

Shawn Iverson shawn at nccsc.k12.in.us
Wed Jan 19 21:57:19 CET 2005

Kerberos is probably the most secure method to use.  I would also
recommend Services for Unix, if you plan to make all of your *nix
machines authenticate with AD usernames and passwords.  If you decide to
use Kerberos, make certain that you are using version
krb5-workstation-1.3.x or newer.  You won't necessarily need to use
winbind if you are exclusively performing web authentication, though.

Shawn Iverson
Technology Associate
MCP W2K3S and W2KP, Linux+, Network+, A+
New Castle Community School Corporation
shawn at nccsc.k12.in.us