services and service notifications and escalations help

Kidd Chaos kidd1270 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:09:44 CET 2005

---------- my question ----
Does anyone have an example service and service escalation they can
post? I need an example. I tried to do like the doc examples..no luck.

For some reason I do not get any service notifications (escalation
emails) and service escalations....so my setup must be incorrect.

I DO get host down/up notifications...so I know email works.

Thanks -kidd