upgrade to 2.0b1 / event handlers broken

James jkmoseley at jump.net
Wed Jan 19 16:03:38 CET 2005

Like I said, I seriously doubt this is a 'shell' issue.  The event handlers were
properly executed before the upgrade.  Everything else works OK after upgrading,
except that the nagios process appears to *not* be calling the scripts...  One
script handler is supposed to be called when the check_nrpe check fails to
detect the nagios process running on another box.  The check_nrpe plugin was
recently built and an alarm condition is generated when Nagios is killed on the
other system - so I don't think the problem is outdated plugins, either...

James