Services dependancy

Alloo, Vincent v-alloo at ti.com
Wed Jan 19 15:12:57 CET 2005

Hello,
We are using Nagios 1.2 to monitor thousand of servers for few services.
Very helpful tool !!
Here is my question:
- for server1..150 (hostgroup1), I have 3 services: ping, service1,
service2
How can I setup Nagios to check service1 and service2 only if ping is
OK?
There is no dependences between hosts.

Thanks for your help?

Vincent Alloo
TI France Design Systems Operations Manager
Europe and Middle East IT Services
Texas Instruments France

E-Mail: v-alloo at ti.com
Phone: +33 4 93 22 26 97