Strange problem

Javier Castillo Alcibar Javier.Castillo at alhambra-eidos.com
Wed Jan 19 10:53:44 CET 2005

I don't think so.....  why only fails ping based checks?? The hosts that are ok, not only are checked using ping, but the only tests that nagios signals as "timed out" are those based in ping....

Also, vmstat and top didn't show nothing special.... load(1m) < 1

Is there a way to enable some kind of test tracing or verbosity in nagios?

Javier.