Progress and MS-SQL monitoring

Richard Luys richard.luys at vanderlet.nl
Fri Jan 14 15:02:30 CET 2005

Hi All,

It's been a while since I read the posts on this list, and do not have
time to check them all now, so forgive me if this is already asked...

We need to monitor Progress and MS-SQL databases on a short notice, but we
could not find any check-scripts for this. Is anybody aware of scripts
that check these databases? Is somebody working on them?

Please let me know if there is a solution already for this, or if we have
to start from scratch.

If the latter, I make sure the scripts become available for the community!

Kind regards,
Richard Luys