check http using specific SSL certificate, help...

Eric Loyd loyd at cyber.kodak.com
Wed Jan 12 18:59:40 CET 2005

I got tired of all of the idiosynchracies of check_http and our network
and SSL and proxies and stuff, so I wrote my own check_http which wraps
things into a curl request, which has a lot more options available to is
(such as SSL certs and other options).  If you're interested, I could
provide a (modified) version of the module that has our specific stuff
stripped out of it.

-Eric