Problem with obsessive commands...

Vincent Renardias vincent at wallix.com
Wed Jan 12 15:25:17 CET 2005

Hello,

I have the following problem with nagios 1.3:
I'm trying to feed the check results to a database via the
'ocsp_command=' directive. It's working great for the active checks
(information is received correctly), but the script never gets called
for results received via passive checks.

Anybody know a way to fix that?

More exactly my nagios.cfg says:
ocsp_command=data-catcher
and data-catcher is defined as:
/usr/local/sbin/data-catcher.pl "\"$HOSTNAME$\"" "\"$HOSTSTATE$\""
"\"$SERVICEDESC$\"" "\"$SERVICESTATE$\"" "\"$OUTPUT$\""

Any way to get this to work for passive checks too?

Thanks in advance...

Best regards,

--
Vincent Renardias <vincent at wallix.com>