Nagios Authentication with Active Directory (Slightly Off-Topic)

Shawn Iverson shawn at nccsc.k12.in.us
Tue Jan 11 15:55:52 CET 2005

I am going to try to set up kerberos like you have it with your package
versions this evening in order to try to reproduce your problem.  Just
to verify, you are using the following, correct?

OS:  CentOS 3.3
Kerberos:  krb5-server-1.2.7-28, krb5-workstation-1.2.7-28,
krbafs-1.1.1-11 (all from rpm)
Samba:  samba-3.0.7-1.3E.1      security=ads

Shawn