Notification for Critical state after 1 minute period

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at Oriflame-SW.Com
Tue Jan 11 14:10:11 CET 2005

Hello
 I've one simple question.
 I'd like to send notification when CPU is in critical state for 1 minute or
longer.I'd like to know where could I configure time period for a service
when it is in critical ( or warning) state. I know there's directive
"max_check_attempts" but it define the number of times that Nagios will
retry the host check command. But I need to define when service is in
critical state for 1 or 2 minute and then send notification. Cause CPU could
be in critical state for 20 sec and it is confusing to send a notification
that CPU is in critical state for that short time period
Is there that option /
Thanks a lot
peter