statusmap.cgi

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:53:40 CET 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:43:06 -0500, Tom Thogersen
<tthogersen at interstatelumber.com> wrote:

> I'm setting up Nagios 2.0 on Linux Enterprise and have most of the stuff
> working except for this problem with statusmap.cgi
>

> I have the following libraries installed via RPM:  zlib-devel-1.1.4-8.1,
> zlib-1.1.4-8.1, libpng-devel-1..2.2-25, libpng-1.2.2-25,
> libjpeg-devel-6b-1.3.0, libjpeg-6b-30, libgd-devel-1.3-4, libgd-1.3.-4.

Tom, I suffered from the same thing with 2.0 and RHEL. I opted to lose
the gd rpm's and just compile gd from source. I went with 2.0.33 and
it fixed itself imediately. I may have had to create a symlink or two
to libraries, but it was much more obvious in the make process that I
needed to do that.

I feel your pain as I wasted half of a day trying to get it going with
the rpms. Don't know if this will fix your solution, but it worked for
me. BTW, I kept the other packages installed as rpm's.

Hope this helps,

-Brian